January 11, 2010

two thousand and ten...


Hello and welcome back to this wondrous alphabetical journey! I do so hope that 2010 is treating you well so far.

Another decade just flew by, don't you think? What a decade it has been too... do you remember it starting out with the scares of the 'millennium bug'? Steve and I were talking about it the other and it seems so crazily impossible that anything like that could of / would of happened - oh how the world went into frenzy!!

The following year (2001) saw us get married, followed by the loves of our lives being born in 2003 and 2005. We bought our first house, started our own businesses, made new friends and watched not only our children grow, but each other. We continue to learn new things, find new inspirations and give some new stuff a go. Wow, what a decade!

And what now as we head into the second decade of this millennium? Well big changes for me, as my role as a stay-at-home mum changes slightly... 2010 will see me become a mother to TWO school boys as my wee one (well not so wee anymore!!) starts school in February... I am excited and nervous about the extra 'alone' hours that will bring...

We also have some big plans afoot - we are beginning the process of the renovation of our house - exciting! I'm sure it will be a long slow journey, but one I am thoroughly looking forward to...

and there are plans for travel too - big trips and small trips, and lots of adventure...

So, shall we get this alphabetical decade started?


Let's go!


No comments: