January 20, 2010

Helen Dardik


Happy day to you!

I hope your 'h'-day is going well : ) I have two eager boys here wanting to go to the skate park so I really should get this underway... are you ready? let's go!

Helen Dardik

I have numerous pieces of Helen Dardik's work in my 'inspiration folder'. Her portfolio is bursting with cheerful brightness and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (yep, that's capital letters!) her pattern work. It would be my dream to be able to produce work like hers... have a look!

"I was born in Odessa by the Black Sea and have been creating art since before I can remember. After spending several years in Siberia, a move to Israel allowed me to attend ORT School of Art and Design in Haifa, and to begin work as a freelance illustrator. Following a move to Canada in 1993 I studied graphic Design and fell in love with illustration."

(oh, and if you want to have a sneak peek into Helen's home, click here : )

(images and quote from Helen Dardik with thanks to Grace for the sneak peek)

NOTES:
visit Helen's
website
visit Helen' store
read Helen's blog

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Have a wonderful day where ever you are!

See you tomorrow for I! xxoo

No comments: