January 26, 2010

I heart Knitlights


Hi there,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. We had a very full afternoon yesterday - we went on an 'adventure' walk around the coastline... it was breathtakingly beautiful but it ended up being a bit much for little legs and the boys had to take turns being piggy-backed home - we didn't even get to where we were planning on going!! Still, we managed to find some 'treasure' to add to our nature table - and now we know what is around all those rocks!

I can't believe these holidays are nearly over. They have flown by so quickly. We have another full day here, so as per usual, I had better get started!

Knitlights

I have a new favourite thing!

These Knitlights by Beeldenbouwers are beautiful! - so delicate and soft don't you think? The Woollight Lamp Collection (which includes these Knitlights) is produced by Arno Tummers and Ellen Seegers who are both graduates of the Academy of Arts in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands). They create each light from scratch using wool cotton. - and the result? - look!

(images from Beeldenbouwers with thanks to BijzonderMOOI)

NOTES:
visit Arno and Ellen's store

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

L will be along a bit later in the day. Thank you so much for joining me here, I really do love your company, will you come back a bit later? I hope so.

See you soon xxoo



1 comment:

My Owl Barn said...

I love these knitted lamps! Yes, these looks delicate. I want to touch'em.