August 21, 2008

it's Friday!!


I am actually quite excited that it is Friday as I am eager to start our 2nd Alphabet set on Monday!


I know I have ranted and raved about it in the past, but I just can't help doing it a bit more!! I have to let you know that the Autumn issue of Small Magazine is now out. As always it is jam packed with beautiful imagery, fantastic product and interesting reads - included in this season's edition is a 'fashion spread' by super talented Jayme McGowan, a fabulous DIY Dress-up section and gorgeous Polaroid shots by Jen Gotch...take a peek..







It really is worth a look - and the subscription is FREE!!

(images from Small Magazine)


NOTES:
read Small Magazine
subscribe to Small Magazine

Decor8

As I mentioned earlier in the week, I have a 'Guest Spot' coming up on Decor8... I'm just waiting to hear back from Holly as to when exactly it will be posted - but do stay tuned - As soon as I know I'll let you know!!
If you haven't been over there already do take a look at whats been happening at Decor8 this week - so many amazing bloggers sharing amazing finds and pieces of inspiration!!


it's the weekend!

And the weekend rolls around again!! Wow the weeks fly by! I'm going to leave you with this poster I found over at Design is Mine, it is by by Danna Ray of Groundwork.



Have a great weekend! See you Monday for a new Alphabet Set! - I can't wait!! x

No comments: