November 16, 2009

Kocorococo + Jane Kathryn Kolles + Kickcan and Conkers


Hello!

I hope your weekend was wonderful - and your Monday is going great : )

We had another lovely weekend, we spent time with friends, ate good food and celebrated a victory - all good!

I am a bit behind this week, so, let's go!

Kocorococo

I love this first print by dynamic duo Kocorococo...in fact, I was pretty amazed to find out that Kocorococo is actually a duo as their work is so similar in style - Corcoise and PoorSailor aka Veronica Navarro and L Filipe dos Santos are freelance illustrators and graphic designers living in Madrid.

"Our little factory is located in our living-room, so we assure you that all our pieces are 100% home-made.We paint, draw, sew, model, customize, dance, etc. and sometimes we sleep.We wish the day had 30 hours so we could do more painting, drawing, sewing, modelling, customizing and dancing...And, of course, more sleeping. "

(images and quote from Kocorococo)

NOTES:
visit the Kocorococo store


Jane Kathryn Kolles

Jane Kathryn Kolles (also known as Right Brain Jane) is a freelance textile and fabric designer that I discovered over at Spoonflower. Her unique mid century inspired prints are rich in texture and hand drawn elements, and the colour palette of this first print below - divine!

Not only can you purchase Jane's patterns as fabric, you can also jump over to her cultureshop where she sells journals and notebooks in a whole swag of different patterns... enjoy!

(images from Jane Kathryn Kolles)

NOTES:
read Jane's
blog
read Jane's
profile
see Jane's fabric on
Spoonflower
see Jane's notebooks and journals in her
cultureshop

Oohlala!

Deborah from Kickcan and Conkers has AMAZING taste and I so enjoy visiting her online - I think you will too : )

"Hi, I’m Deborah, a Yorkshire lass now living in a beautiful village in the South of France with my husband Dominique and our three great kids, Dylan, Savannah and Miles.

I’m passionate about the arts, home decor and thrifting. I especially love collecting vintage books, toys and paper goods. Besides enjoying family life, renovating our house, tending to the veggie patch and scouring French flea markets, I'll soon be opening a new online shop called Kickcan and Conkers selling a handpicked collection of vintage and modern treasures for children.

Bienvenue chez moi!"

(image and quote from Kickcan and Conkers)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thanks so much for joining me today... I hope your day is full of sunshine - if not out your window, at least in your heart : )

see you soon, xxoo.

3 comments:

akuh said...

i like the idea of the design

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Thanks a million!

Amanda (Small Acorns) said...

Kickcan & Conkers is one of my favourite blogs. Deb manages to find some amazing goodies! And I just love right brain jane's fabrics. Very retro cool!