November 3, 2009

Darling Clementine + Cuore + Carpe+Item


Hi there,


Sorry about the delay in getting this C post out... I am sure it will be worth the wait though : )

Let's jump in...


Darling Clementine

If you are anything like me, your Christmas sensors would of kicked in a while ago. I have been really enjoying the increase in Christmas goodies around the place. I have a few more treats tucked up my sleeve for later in the alphabet, but first, I want to show you these beautiful cards from Norwegian stationery company
Darling Clementine.

Because some people think it is way too early to be considering Christmas, I have included a few 'mainstream' cards from their collection as well... take a peek:


(images from Darling Clementine)

NOTES:
visit the Darling Clementine
website
visit the Darling Clementine
store


Cuore

Mika Yamamura is the crafty and talented gal behind the etsy store Cuore. This clever lass hand makes a whole swag of gorgeous creations - from softies to brooches, and stationery.

With a degree in design from the Fashion Institute in Los Angeles and six and a half years experience as an accessory designer for Paul Frank, it is no wonder Mika's collection is so adorable!

(images from Mika Yamamura)


NOTES:
visit Mika's store
read Mika's blog
P.S. Cuore is "love" in Italian : )

Beauty in Everyday

I came across Carpe + Item a few days ago while I was researching this C post. - What a find! Svanna Joensen, the author of this fab blog has amazing taste, I pretty much like everything she posts about... I've even started to go through the archives : )

So yep, this one's a goodie! go pay a visit!

(image from Carpe + Item)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Thanks so much for your patience today, I really appreciate it...

Will you join me tomorrow for D?

See you soon! xxoo

No comments: