October 23, 2009

Zanurism + Herzensart + Kseniya Simonova


Are you ready for Z?

Zanurism

I have been waiting to share these illustrations from etsy store Zanurism. Have you seen them before? I hadn't until recently, and they immediately went into my catalogue so I'd remember to share them with you today.

Based in Sydney Australia, Zan produces these beautiful original artworks on wood and paper... the works she has for sale are so reasonably priced too, starting at only $35 (US).

Do you have a fave?

(images from Zanurism)

NOTES:
visit Zan's store
read Zan's blogs, here and here

Herzensart

I first wrote about

Herzensart and the work of Sandra Monat way back in alphabet*two. I was delighted to see the newest additions to Sandra's collection over on Decor8 recently.

Sandra's gorgeous viking inspired softies and textile pieces (and I tell you her softies are to die for!), now sit snuggly next to a divine range of melamine, stamps, mobiles and gift cards...

(images from Herzensart with thanks to Decor8)

NOTES:
visit Sandra's
website
visit Sandra's
store
read Sandra's
blog


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I have decided not to post a Wonderland entry today, as I wanted to end this alphabet*seven with this absolutely beautiful video... Shown below is Kseniya Simonova, a Ukrainian sand artist who just won Ukraine's version of America's Got Talent. I highly recommend you take the time to watch it, you will be in awe.

Enjoy.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

And here we are at the end of alphabet*seven. Thank you so much for joining me on this alphabetical journey, I really do appreciate your company : )

As always I will be taking a break next week to gather resources for alphabet*eight... it is already shaping up to be a cracker.

In the meantime my friends, I will catch up with you soon - November 2nd to be exact...I look forward to it!

Oh, and have a wonderful weekend too!

Warm wishes,

Jo
xxoo

2 comments:

Elsa May said...

Wow!!! The sand art clip is incredible - thanks for sharing. Another great Alphabet :)

My Owl Barn said...

Those viking plates are fun. Love the rain drops :)