October 20, 2009

Vessels and Wares + Vantiana + Cannelle et Vanille


Hi there,

I hope your day is going well : ) I have a nice selection to share with you today - are you ready?

Vessels and Wares

I first wrote about the work of Jeanette Zeis here, and a recent visit back to her Vessels and Wares store found more gorgeous pottery that I just had to share with you.. If my research is correct, Jeanette started this new line of shapes and glazing colours this year - I am loving the colours below, and as always, the shapes are beautiful!

"I have had my hands in clay for about 15 years. I just love the process and learning the different facets of the medium. It is a never-ending education. "

(images and quote from Vessels and Wares)

NOTES:
visit Jeanette's store
read Jeanette's blog

Vantiani

Some collage love to share with you from etsy seller Vantiani. I particularly love the second image below with it's use of measuring tapes - divine!

Do you have a fave?

"I'm a red gemini living in old dusty house full of zines, records, film, books and ideas with my sweet punk lover.I adore my small but powerful fingers and prefers a big glass of iced cappuccino to stay sane most of the time."

(images and quote from Vantiani)

NOTES:
visit Vantiani's
store
read Vantiani's
blog


Food Love.....

Aran Goyoaga is a freelance food stylist, writer and photographer who produces the acclaimed blog - Cannelle et Vanille. I recently became enthralled in Aran's blog after she featured as a guest writer on Design*Sponge.

Oh my, Cannelle et Vanille is mouth-wateringly-beautiful, and inspiring, and well, it makes me hungry! Chock full beautiful images and recipes - and well worth a visit!

(image from Cannelle et Vanille)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Steve's birthday celebration was lovely by the way. We stuffed ourselves full of yummy treats and the boys delighted themselves with many renditions of Happy Birthday. As it does every year, Steve's birthday lasts about 2 weeks, and we have more celebrating with friends this weekend...Looking forward to it.

For me, Steve's birthday also marks the beginning of summer, our first BBQ and maybe a dip in the ocean - here's hoping....if only the rain would go away...

Have a wonderful day everyone!

See you tomorrow for W! xxoo

No comments: