August 17, 2009

Fox and Clover + Fifi Lapin + Fresh 365



Hello! Welcome to a new week! How was your weekend? We had a lovely weekend, sharing time with family and enjoying the warm weather. Are you ready for this alphabet week to begin? Let's get started...


Fox and Clover

I had considered saving Fox and Clover to write about for 'x' as it is traditionally a tricky letter to fill, but I really couldn't wait...

Sabrina Baissas of Fox and Clover began her journey into traditional stained glass during a year long apprentice-style education in Paris, France in 2005. From here, Sabrina experimented with different enameling surfaces and found that this traditional method fitted perfectly into modern decor.

Using mainly reclaimed materials on which to paint, Sabrina's range includes dishware, jewellery and stained glass - have a look!


(images from Fox and Clover)

NOTES:
visit Sabrina's website
visit Sabrina's store


Fifi Lapin

Nothing like a bit of bunny-love first thing on a Monday : ) Fifi Lapin's profile in her store is fab! it reads:

Hi,

I'm Fifi.

Fifi Lapin.

I was born one of 257 brothers and sisters but sadly there was an outbreak of myxamatosis when I was one year old and I was the only one that survived. My parents are therefore incredibly protective of me and spoil me rotten. I'm an 'haress' to my fathers fortune which he made playing fast and loose with carrot and lettuce shares on the international stock market. There are a lot of rabbits out there so I guess he just struck gold (or orange you might say). Some people think I’m just a socialite but I think there is more to me than just an extremely stylish clotheshorse!

I love to wear the latest fashions and I never wear the same outfit twice which means each and every one of my original drawings is totally unique hope you enjoy my obsession!

bunny kisses

Fifixxx

Do you really need to know any more??

enjoy!

(images and quote from Fifi Lapin)

NOTES:
read Fifi's blog
visit Fifi's etsy store and big cartell store

One of my other loves (besides design and handmade goodness) is food! I love cooking and reading recipe books and browsing through websites looking for new dishes - and eating of course!! ... this is one of my favourite places to look for food inspiration - Fresh 365

Erin from Fresh 365 fills her fab blog with beautiful photography and easy to follow recipes...focusing on delicious vegetarian dishes (like avocado and black bean salad - yum!!).

"I am a designer who is endlessly inspired by life. I am passionate about food, photography, travel and style.

I will hope you will find inspiration here to taste new foods, explore unique places and share simple recipes and laughs with family and friends.

Make the most out of every day and take life for what it has to offer. "

(image and quote from Fresh 365)

I hope you take heed of Erin's great advice and really do make the most out of every day.

See you tomorrow for G! xxoo

No comments: