May 31, 2010

+ Katydid Paper Goods


Happy Monday to you!

How was your weekend? Ours was good, lots of food and friends, and even a couple of neighbourhood discos! - there's nothing like a rainy cold day, a lounge full of neighbourhood kids, the stereo turned up loud, and lots of dancing, giggling and acrobatics!

My computer however has not wanted to join the party and towards the end of last week, was crashing every couple of minutes (arrgghh!). A bit of fiddling here and there and it seems to have calmed down a bit, but it does mean we are going to jump right over I and J and start the week where we should be, on K...

Are you ready? I am!

Katydid Paper Goods

Katie Sims is one of those people that not only has exceptional taste, she is super clever to boot - you can imagine my excitement when I got a note from her telling me that her long awaited online Emporium is now up and running. (YAY!)

Katie produces a range of hand made cards using her trusty Gocco machine, and her Emporium not only boasts her own work but it is also chock full with a whole heap of other fab goodies - like vintage copies of collectible books by M Sasek, Japanese Washi Tape and all the good stuff from Darling Clementine... you really should check it out!

"My inspiration comes mostly from my fascination with, and hoarding of, lots of old stuff - like vintage stationery, children's books, nature books, figurines, kitchenalia, annuals, romance comics... etc!"

(images and quote from Katydid Paper Goods)

NOTES:
visit Katie's emporium
read Katie's blog

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

My husband and I have been working on a project ourselves... are you keen to check it out? take a peek: www.skbinsamoa.blogspot.com

See you soon!
xxoo

No comments: