May 26, 2010

+ I Heart Natural History


Hello!

I hope it's OK if we get started right away...

Natural History

You may recall in past alphabets my obsession with vintage classroom tools and accessories.. recently this obsession has been growing and changing, and well, evolving - which I'm sure is important when it comes to obsessions, don't you think?? : )

Don't get me wrong, old school maps and anatomical posters still send my heart a flutter, but the new love that I have for natural history and botanical prints really does make me swoon...

Check out the absolutely gorgeous collection of published Natural History prints that can be found over at etsy store Love Elizabeth... oh my!

(images from Love Elizabeth)

NOTES:
visit Love Elizabeth

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Have a wonderful day!
See you soon for I! xxoo

1 comment:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

These are really beautiful!