June 20, 2010

+ Justin Rothshank


Let's jump right in...

Justin Rothshank

Some more ceramic love to share with you...

On a recent trip around etsy I stumbled across the work of Justin Rothshank. I immediately fell in love with Justin's pieces and in particular his quirky application of decals and motifs.

"My junior high art teacher sparked my interest in ceramics, and my high school clay teacher cultivated it. She introduced me to wood firing, and it completely changed my perspective on clay."

Thank goodness for art teachers! Check out some of Justin's work below, then skip over to his website and store for more...
(images from Justin Rothshank, quote from The Studio Chronicle)

NOTES:
visit Justin's website
visit Justin's store

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

S is on it's way! See you soon! xxoo

4 comments:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Love this work, thanks!

Kelley said...

Wow, this stuff is amazing!

pea said...

i never see so nice cups, plates... wonderful!

Unknown said...

Stunning!!